Saturday, June 14, 2008

farewell boon

sry for not updating for like wot...more than 1 week?
nah...i aint buzy...im just freaking lazy~
so stress...my calculus 2 test1 was a howler! then..there's my art studio which i kept delaying and anthropology...great..i haven even started reading for my mid-term! well...there is one good news though...i got quite a high score for my general physics test1 ~ ~ ~ =.=
enough said bout college! lets get back to da main topic..
yeah..boon juz left us last night..and where is he now eh? i think u guyz know where he is..
me, jiun, wei ming, nick, kc, lip khong and yu jin went to klia to gay him up for da laz time in year 2008



fools foolin around..lol


lonely guy in a railway station


as soon as we arrived...jiun started gobblin sum big mac


da main man has arrived in style


cool pose eh


in front of the departure gate


lol...all we care is bout taking pics!


our sign of trust~


aww..me n da gaytard


yea yea...get goin already boon..bye!!

to sum up da day...it was abit tiring and got back home very late..
moral of da story: do not take ERL when ur heading to da airport in groups =.=