Monday, July 7, 2008

stress-ness

just got over my calculus 2 test 2 and i think i'll be dropping it...cuz i could not even get higher than the average marks n it will definately affect my cgpa very badly..
damn stress weah these few days...test2 for physics coming nex week and i have to type at least 30 pages from my anthropology fieldwork...wad da heck weah...so hectic..i juz wish there is 48 hours a day so i wouldn't be so freakin buzy studying or finishing up my assignments
I NEED A LIFE!
hmm..recently...i started learning how to cook as im flying to the states soon in about a year or two? i wouldn't wanna eat fast food for breakfast, lunch , dinner every single day..
imagine eating subway sandwiches everyday and how much it would cost u...yeah..BUCKS!


frying this unfried pandan chicken


da result of frying pandan wid chicken=fried pandan chicken


ugh...durian..my least favourite fruit..but still forced to eat

okok...so wads up wid cooking? guys who are goin overseas nex time should reli learn how to cook la weah...well..i admit im abit lazy enough to cook but i wouldn't wanna get fat by eating tacos and hamburgers everyday
wakaka...at least i dun hav to face durian once i move over to da states..
oh well...wish me luck on my upcoming tests and presentations..
so long for now..