Sunday, August 24, 2008

of jellyfishes and corals

okay okay...so wad have i been doin during the holidays? instead of rotting at home, i went for my very first visit to redang island. yeah...da island where everyone kept talking about for the past few years..

not so nice garden eh


well well...the beach there was clear and the scenery was quite mind-blowing but the smell of diesel was everywhere during morning till afternoon. yeah..too many speedboats, motorboats dropping off passengers day by day
main reason for people going to these kinda islands? SNORKELING~
the only bad thing for me bout snorkeling is being aware on whats around you for most of the time. i almost had a heart-attack when i saw jellyfishes and swordfishes swimming right in front of me...i dun wanna get stung nor stabbed T.T
the beach was also full with rock-solid-dead corals! therefore, everytime i wanna enjoy sinking both my foot into the sea, i'll have to get pass these limestones...wtheck


sunbathing

of course im tired la

haha...as i have not really work out for quite a few months already, this was my only chance to get myself tanned and also to get chest muscles and six packs!

this was once my body but not for long

die jellyfishes!

my so called 'bbq dinner'

the night view in the sky was stunning as well! reminds me of da times where i was at taman negara..

the night pub

very familiar for you 'summer holiday' lovers

grr..

im a lifeguard. ngek ngek

posing

3 days and 2 nights as a holiday is definitely not enough..if i do have a chance again...i'll certainly spend at least 4days there! hopefully at dat time there will be less jellyfishes and more corals~ ngek ngek