Friday, November 7, 2008

i like to move it move it

seven days from the two months of holidays have passed and I'm starting to feel the effects of the long holidays since day one which is what we call BOREDOM..
slowly rotting at home..staring at my laptop and tv every single second..
well, at least there's still football and F1 telecast to fill up my time the past few days..
though i would really like to go out everyday but i hate driving ever since i got my license..
driving is so not fun and everytime i damaged parts of the car, i feel unease...
although driving is not fun, i still managed to force myself to drive on the 4th of november to mid valley with some kaki's just to watch the premiere screening of madagascar, escape 2 africa which will be coming out on 13th november..
GSC mid valley was soo crowded and unorganized but still with abit of miracle, few of my friends and I managed to get some ticks..
the movie itself was a blast to be honest..it was funnier, much more stupid than madagascar..
overall, i'll giv a 8.5/10 rating


skipper, kowalski, private and rico


still together, still lost


the ticket itself


excited, gay

looking forward in filling up my 'precious' time..
at least for now..
results are coming nex week by the way
wtheck