Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i'm so addicted to..all the things you do...

Recent ADDICTION =

No.1 : POOL




Yeah! I've just became a pool addict for the past few days. My god, someone pls tell me how to stop pool-ing. Even adrian started calling me MAD. wtf.
Yeah, i have to admit it cuz i forced them to play everytime right after US.his class. Another valid reason why I'm a mad guy cuz a pool game in subang is eff-ing expensive! Wth, RM15/hour just for the sake for whacking a white(cue) ball onto those numbered, colored balls.

ahh, nowonder nowonder.


















No.2
: NOODLES


jajang noodle


korean noodle soup


'ma lat' korean noodle


face to face


house specialty dried pan mee


ju youk mien (猪肉面)


chill while waiting for your food


*poof* two minutes in a blink of an eye


adrian having a bad hair day


getting 'very' high after eating korean noodle

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

wtf? pool again?

adrian : wtf la greg


gabriel: 吃大便了你 greg..


kanasai


concentration=101%


adrian: greg, you damn funny



okay okay, my very first new year resolution is to stop playing pool for a few months till i save enough money to make up all the expenses i spent on january! NO, seriously, i'm seriously serious this time okay?!?


= . =



Btw, happy chinese new year to all you people out there. Don't care whether your chinese or not but do get as many angpaus as you can. I know i'll go angpau hunting with friends hopefully by this few days. $_$
Show me the monehhh! ngek ngek



Er, no intention of being a money freak here.