Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yes! I'm Back

First of all, sorry for the long hiatus people. Last two weeks, i've just encountered one of the worst weeks in my life. Actually since the last fourteen weeks, every week has been a torture to me. Wth. Finals was okay fyi and YES my long awaited semester break is here. Once again, sorry lah, i also dun wan this to happen but too bad it happened already and hopefully those fourteen weeks next semester will not be like this sem.

Second, yesterday my bro and I celebrated my mum's birthday. Yes! Only my bro and myself lah, dad's in indon while sis's in wth, california! So being the eldest son in the house, i forced myself to drive my mum to dinner for the very first time. LOL. And also in charge of buying a cake which is all the way from subang. Wth.










































BEHOLD the cake itself


another angle


candles


it writes 'happy 48th b'day mummy'


as always, the greedy pig always ready for any sorts of cakes


the younger one


the elder one


Last week i enrolled my subjects for next semester's schedule. I will be taking three unforgiving subjects next semester which are Thermodynamics, Calculus III, and Physics II. WTF. The timetable schedule is acceptable but I'm not so sure with the workload. Wtever it is, screw it lah
==""
hopefully no regrets.



I'm off wtching football! so....
till the next post, hopefully....
=]