Saturday, October 17, 2009

walkin' tall against the rain

Just had both my DE and EGR test 2 this week and I pretty much screwed up every single thing.
hailat..
=.=

Very stress indeed, plus, multi-tasking both studies and entertainment resulted in me having a super sakitttt migraine attack this few days. Having to settle all my medical stuffs, housing contract, and visa too as I'm flying to US this year end. Veryyy damn soon alrdy and I don't really feel like leaving but at the same time I feel like I wanna kick start my new journeyy...

Very lazy to blog so I'll just post a few pics and call it a NIGHT. Bye ma peepss!



Steamboat with ze family on mooncake festival day itself


The 19th birthday cake


Ze family photo on my 19th


Miss Jerry's b'day (pic taken in college)







Last but not least, its not related to anything above. I know its kinda random but read this from 'the sun' saying that dirk kuyt as a fisherman if football hadn't been part of his life. LOL!