Sunday, November 1, 2009

change your mind, let go too soon

Sorry for abandoning my blog for a week or two. Sorry for the lack of updates. Was having finals la and studying is more important although I doubt that I studied much. LOL. More like watching tv and facebooking all day long rather than flipping a page from books that I borrowed from the library.
=.=

Annnnnnnnyway,



20th October - Statics Day


tower of arcs itself

the groupies

i actually enjoyed doing that

peace






aup engineering fellas

the whole engineering classmates

pool pros

Amazingly, our group got 1st place after all the marks allocation and reviews were revealed. There were about 12 groups there wei and to come up 1st! Yeah, it feeeeels good alright. =D





Some Random Moments - Date, err...... forgot..

ate this in lookout point. soup inside a bun?

even malaysian police kenot drive properly. how the government expect malaysians to reduce road accidents?
=="

taken during the very last class

some gay poser


Ohh yeahh, I'll be updating about the AAR concert tmr maybe? Or few days later, depends on my mood and time. tsk tsk...



Till then, happy belated halloween and stay tuned alright..