Sunday, July 26, 2009

days swiftly come and go

I've been having a dilemma on buying a suitable notebook pc for myself. The thing is I don't know whether I should buy it now or wait till the month of november. Also, I don't know which brands of laptops I should buy. Somehow, I don't really want a macbook. Vaio, acer, and dell notebooks have already been given bad feedbacks from friends. And just as when I thought of buying a HP, sis said that her friend bought it and it lasted for only a year before the screen broke. Wth wth wthh.

Alright alright. Enough with technology.

Next, I've wanted to post this up ever since I came across this news while reading football transfer gossips around Europe but somehow I didn't and its quite few weeks back already.

Wayne Rooney, the Manchester United striker, claims he might have been a priest had he not become a professional footballer.

Ughh, I ain't sure about that wayne...

may the lord be with you



Also, wayyy back in my old high-school days, I usually compared myself to Xabi Alonso and I've always liked the number fourteen jersey although I would still prefer eight. O well, now I know why. Its not the long range passing skills that I have!





old times, old jerseys