Saturday, July 11, 2009

manipulation takes it toll

Lol. I just realized I have insufficient pictures to post about last week's stuff. Nonetheless, I shall blog about the few only pictures I took.

Went for the Surian gathering last friday at Alvin's house. After the party, we decided to go either cc or pool and of course our purpose is to sleep very late and to accompany Alvin as he's leaving for India. The cc's and pool centers around cheras were fully packed with people and so we decided to head to subang jaya. None of the pool tables were available neither. wth.
All were either occupied or booked and in the end we had to settle for counter strike in ftz. Went back around 3am and spend a night in Alvin's house.
When i woke up the next morning, I witnessed one of the most extraordinary movies ever. Even better than brokeback mountain. I think I shall name it confessions of a gay retard.
=D


staring orlando ooi


with his partner, nick


boon, doing the miz


this is so wrong =.="


Went and ate 大炒 for brunch as we woke up late. Most of them wanted to go back after eating. So, Boon and I headed to midvalley to pick up yi wen and her friend mei kay and we headed off to 1U. Nothing much to blog about in 1U as i don't have any pictures.
At night, I don't know why I skipped clubbing in Poppy with sister and friends. Probably because of sleep deprivation I had in the past few days.


guys have alotta bad eating habits



As promised boon, I didn't even post the two videos up. So, I ain't getting screwed.
-.-