Thursday, July 23, 2009

laced with brilliant smiles and shining eyes and perfect posture

Alright, I think I'll sum up almost everything from last week into one short post okay.






14th July
Youngest adik's birthday.



17th July
Skipped Inti Ball for Man Utd's Training Session. Argh! Don't ask me why. I also don't know why.
=.=




18th July
Malaysia XI v Man Utd





19th July
Brought sister's german friend, Finn to a few landmarks in KL.




20th July
Malaysia XI v Man Utd (Rematch). This was due to the bombing at the hotel in Indonesia where man utd's players were supposed to stay. Their next scheduled match was supposed to be against the Indonesian all star team. But, it was canceled and a second match was played in Malaysia much to the delight of man utd, Malaysia and football fans!






21st July
Watched harry potter and the half-blood prince. It was boring, dull, and anything bad you can think of. Didn't expect the ending to be so anti-climax. Wasted my 6 ringgit and I'm seriously running outta cash.



22nd July
Yam cha sessions with the gang at taman segar, cheras. Dinner in Connaught and planned to go mamak and visit ivan's bff aka 'ah ne' and also watch Liverpool v Thailand but it drizzled and the TV was booked. !@#$%^&!




Yes yes, that's all. Will update more if I have the time. Final's approaching and I'm still slacking like seriously slacking? Thermodynamics test tmr. Wtf, I haven't even studied a thing.
Off to badminton now.
=.=