Thursday, July 9, 2009

mooozoltov. la' Chaimm..

My grandparents went back to sibu last sunday and we fetched them to LCCT. Ever since they arrived here, both of my grandparents have this durian fever and would spend money buying all sorts of durians ranging from kampung durian to D24 as if there's no tomorrow. Of course, I was forced to eat those durians because there were too many of em.


durian craze


why so serious.


dad and granddad


fat ars bro


unhealthy food ;)


And today, we celebrated Gabriel's birthday. Happy birthday again Gabriel! Hope you enjoyed the day and as well as the new brand new guitar. Make sure you have a proper cake to blow back at home and not doughnuts again. Lol.

Even ms. jerry came crashing into the intima office


brand new guitar+hand shake


the assholes


i wanna thank first of all...blah..blah..


gabriel: toooDAYY..


ps: really sry, I know I promised to update on last week's stuff. Will update them ASAP, hopefully tmr.