Sunday, June 14, 2009

catalog these steps now, decisive and intentioned

Ever since my sis got back from US california last friday, my fridge and cabinet are filled with almost junk foods, chocolates, cookies, candies and anything sweet and solid food you can think of all the way from the US.
Frito lay, skittles, all the US based products, you name it. Good thing though, it is time for me to gain some weight anyway.



Okay, enough with the food. Yesterday, went to the gardens and midvalley with yi wen again as she wants to find some inspiration and ideas for her art project.
So we went to starbucks inside borders bookstore in the gardens and grabbed a few toasted egg buns and of course coffee! I grabbed a few magazines myself and read them while yi wen was buzy with her sketch.


While reading the magazines, coincidently, I bumped into Alvin who was there to meet up with his friend.

After a few hours, my butt was getting stiff. So we decided to watch Drag Me to Hell in GSC signature.
I didn't know that gsc signature ticks were twice the price of the normal gsc ones. So there goes by RM20 but once in a while is fine.
Still better than a gold class ticket anyway.
The seats were comfortable and spacey.

Btw, the movie itself was a nightmare. The sound effect was super loud and the suspense was thrilling. It was still a nightmare though as the horrifying scenes came coming out of nowhere. Maybe its just me as I dislike watching horror movie. And next time I will know not to mess with any gypsies.

After the movie, was planning to get back to borders again as yi wen wanted to continue with her art project but in the end went to mcdonalds and munched her dinner.
Meet up with alvin and were supposed to pay jiun kwan a visit as he was working part-time there but he was too buzy with the customers to even pay attention to us. Lol.
In the end, it was getting late so... .....
bought some bread, walked around, fetched yi wen back, drove myself back and home sweet home.




pls don't complain about the pics i took. A few pics were the clearest shots I could take and there were plenty of blur ones i took. I even have to search out some from the internet to get clear pictures. Argh, my phone's camera quality sucks like a piece of trash. And sry yi wen if you haven't finish up your art project!
=="