Wednesday, June 10, 2009

so mesmerizing so hypnotizing

Week five and six have been really stressful. As always, I never did learn from my lesson. Last minute studying again. When will I even learn? One test goes by and there comes another test. Another thing that kept bothering me for weeks already is the problem with my right ankle. Sigh, was wondering when it will heal so that I can get straight back into futsal and badminton action. My foot has been bandaged for 3 freaking weeks already and the medicines seems to have no effect either.

Anyway, i wasn't planning on blogging about tests, foot, or smtg stressful.
Last Sunday, went to 1U to catch raymond lam(
林峯) and linda chung(钟嘉欣) there promoting some bio-essence product thing or whatsoever. Not interested. Happy with my face. Lol. Initially, was gonna meet up with carene and gabriel as both are fans of lam fung and chung ka yan respectively. But somehow I ended up walking alone for one hour. Carene was already there together with the crazy lam fung fans in the que picking nice spots to take pictures of him and gabriel was late. When gabriel finally arrived, we went to where the event was held and the place was crazy packed with people. It was already packed initially when I got there but this time the place was like a sardine can. Not interested in lam fung, so gabriel snatched my phone and took pics of linda. wth. Can't see nuts pun.

this is the part where linda was supposed to wave at me


this is the part where linda looked at me


this is the part where linda smiled at me. LOL (not my hand pls)


lam fung, sry no pics of him from that event


linda, a much better quality photo

Went back after that and used the wrong way back to ampang. Instead, I paid a visit to selayang and batu caves from that highway. And thankfully, from batu caves, the highway was connected to jalan ampang.

lost in transition

Yesterday, right after physics test, head over to sunway to meet up with yi wen to attend amy's band which is PinkNoise's EP 'You're Not Alone' official Grand Launch at Cocobanana. Congrats to Amy and her band for succesfully coming out with an album and also selling already in popular bookstores! A band which consists of 4girls aged from 16-17yrs old weih. Can see lotsa potential. ; )
The songs and vocals were nice. The drum beats were awesome. Duno why, but I had always admired drummers since quite a long time ago. Okay, pink noise rocks lahh so rock on alright. And thanks yi wen for the pictures below as I was paying too much attention on the performance and forgotten the pics.