Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i'll swim the ocean for you

I have had a miserable time studying calculus 3 last night. And I had a terrible time doing the test today. Well, at least I'm free for a day or two before my next test which is PHYSICS 2 and THERMO 1! wth, knn!! @$%!@$!&@*!

screw u cal3 !


Well well, fortunately, things wasn't so bad last week as I finally broke my long drought for not watching a single movie since the start of new semester. Last Wednesday, went to the gardens and megamall with the pals and actually planned a movie marathon but instead we watched only angels n demons. The movie itself was okay and thrilling but the beginning was too complex and I got stresssed up when they talked smtg related to physics and also the Vatican part. Wth, go college stress, go wtch movie also stress! After the movie, it was quite late alrdy and dinner also belum makan. So we went to Kim Gary, then found out the place was damn packed with homosapiens and therefore have to settle for some hong kong restaurant which was damn freaking expensive! A freaking snack cost me RM15.

Then the next day, it was the premiere of terminator salvation and I was eager to watch this movie ever since I started wtching the sarah connor chronicles. Sigh, college mates got class, high school mates spend too much on movies lately and without much hope left, I was going to watch a movie alone for the first time till then Miss. Crystal Tan came to my rescue and accompanied me. Thanks fake mama! =D















ivan and nick, i just realized that u guys sat together all the time and wore the same color shirt. LOL. both of you damn inseparable! hahaha