Saturday, June 27, 2009

there's no rest for a luxury

Went for futsal with friends yesterday for the first time after a month plus out because of a twisted and bruised ankle. Still felt something inside my ankle but nonetheless, I had a great game and its fun and good to be back playing sports. Can say that sports' part of life.
=D

My grandparents are here in KL from Sibu for a week and its been ages since they last visited. Expecting a very buzy week ahead not only because of my grandparents. There are 3 tests coming right up after this week. Ughhhhhh..........

Anyway, I received my offer letter and I-20 from Iowa State University yesterday afternoon.







Yes, I leaving this country next January or this year end December if I'm going to Iowa. And I'm applying for California State Uni of Long Beach next few months and hopefully I'll be going to California instead of Iowa! But Iowa's not that bad. Gooodbye Malaysia and Helo America! Er, not for the meantime.
=.=