Wednesday, September 23, 2009

across the universe, i go to other galexies

Guess what..............
After thousands of choices and hundreds of thoughts, and ten plus of comments given from kawans.
I FINALLY bought a new laptop. wohoooo!
Its an acer aspire timeline 4810T which has a battery life of 8hours! wtf man, thats like damn freaking long. Well hopefully acer laptops have really improved and won't break down that easily like last time.

In ACER I trust!










Btw, I watched UP few months ago and i forgot to give a review about it. Was supposed to watch final destination but most told me it suck balls. UP ain't that bad but still i prefer action packed movies.

And I finally get to watch Gamer yesterday
. The storyline was okay but the ending came to a sudden conclusion so... the ending sucked!