Friday, September 25, 2009

these changes ain't changing me

My legs are freaking sore after playing futsal and badminton during my one whole week of study week. LOL. I know there's a reason why it's called a study week but whooo cares! I think I'll only start studying on Sunday for my egr-statics test.
=D


This holiday has been quite happening although it only last for a week. Will blog about last week's stuff sooner or later.




As ferrr now, in conjunction to Arthur's day celebration, the black eyed peas are coming to town to celebrate our very friend Arthur punye 250th anniversary of the Guinness brewing company. I'm sure most of you had seen a commercial about Guinness in the cinemas during the trailers.
TOOO ARTHUR everybodehh !

And oh YEAH, my friends and I came across the BEP in midvalley on Tuesday inside carrefour supermarket some more weih!! Nonetheless, here's their pic courtesy of Ivan. LOL...































wait for it...


























































Presenting the blackk eyeddd peaaa


HAHAHAHA



k la, I'm done laughing. Here's a real picture of them..




Oh yeah, I ate at popeyes on that day in midvalley and their food are farrr better than KFC. Fyi, they serve chicken mostly. Portion bigger, price cheaper, not crowded and anything else you can think of. So, POPEYES next time people...