Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i'll taste every moment and live it out loud

My last semester break was a frigginn long one. Four bloody weeks of holiday and with a blink of an eye, it's already over.
Did nothing productive either as I spend the whole night using the comp and watching tv and the whole day sleeping!
Yeahh, I know it sounds weird and it should be the other way round but I can't seem to manage my time well enough during long holidays.

Speaking of which, at least I went to Singapore for five days and four nights. Stayed at my uncle's house and travel along the streets and place with uncle's family plus dad since he's there on a business trip.

The trip to Singapore was real funnnnn. The environment is friendly, the scenery is astounding. Lots of shopping malls and landmarks. And most importantly, ENGLISH road signs!
THAT'S IT, I think I'm gonna live the rest of my life and work in Singapore next time in the future!
Oh yeahh, I bought another pair of brand new adidas shoe over there as it is quiteee cheap compared to Malaysia punye...
=DD














p.s.: the pics are too freaking big and they take hours to upload so just view my facebook photo album for more photos alright?
comprende??

p.s.II: DE test is tomorrow anddd I'm goood as dead. I'm in desperate need of a reliable source to get answers from, like seriously?!? btw, thank god egr-statics test is after raya! And YES, my last semester is like a living hell...