Monday, September 7, 2009

are we the same people as before this came to light

Yo ma peeps! I don't know where this sudden motivation of blogging came from but anyway...


Last friday, my college mates and I went to look out point in ampang to give Carene more like a farewell lunch.
Since my college friends all the way from damansara, klang and subang people rarely step foot in ampang area, so I kena forced to organize when i suggested LOP! wthhh. BUT, it was worth it.
; )

I was so tired on that day as i drove from ampang to subang to pick them up. After that, ampang to cheras for badminton and then back to ampang again! Damnn koyakk plss...










A day later, went to KLIA to send Carene off.
; (
Bon voyage Carene! Remember to study hard study smart, take good care of yourself, enjoy yourself. Your real journey begins and live your life to the fullest!
Anddd also, stay crazyy!!
Hopefully I will see you again in Canada or US next year.