Wednesday, September 9, 2009

get to the club in my taxi cab and i'll party like a rockstar

A very gooood day peeeps!
09/09/09 also known as radio day fer today, A special day? NOTT !
Nothing much happened also except that alotta couples are gonna
get married on this very date.
8 o clock classes are really killing me and taking away my
sleeping hours.

Waking up at 6 is no funn especially when you have to drive to college!
And btw, I'm taking two subjects for my short semester
which is also my final semester here!
OFF to the states I go this year end babeh.





On merdeka eve that night, went to the Ultimate Hip-Hop Fest presented
by Mist Club & KartelHitmen
together with yi wen, elaine and her bf.
Thank U yi wen for the invites and of course help me to thank
nuffnang for the invites also plss.
: /

The hip-hop fest was quite a blast. The Dj's were great, the house pour
and beer quenched my thirst.
I had fun dancinggg with you guys.

LOL. Well, if you can put it that way~

Everything was fine except for the secondhand smokes which I inhale
quite alott.
Civilized clubs shouldn't allow smoking.
Can follow MOS punye example pls,
which is a non-smoking club if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not going to Mist club not ever againnn! nehh, just joking.
Got back home around 4am and there were police road blocks
almost everywhere.
wth...
Cari duit pun tak perlu cari till like that la.
Take a break on our very own independence day boleh?











That's all fer tonight.
Greg outttta here...
=.=