Tuesday, September 29, 2009

slippin’ in my faith until I fall

The month of October is almost here! Which means, my birthday is fast approaching which is also next monday!
=DDD

Kinda did nothing productive during the raya holidays. Kept spending my money as if there's no tomorrow. I seriously need to save money like NOW. From now on, cup noodles every single day! Lol......


One main reason for my kocek to be veryyy kosong is because of POOL. Pool addiction syndrome, that's what I've calling it. I had it once earlier this year and I don't know why suddenly it came back.
=.=
I'm seriously addicted as I've been playing once or twice every single week with high schoolmates, collegemates and whatsoever mates. omg!
I need a rehabbbbb like seriously too....





Next topic...
I recently just found out that nuffnang has this analysis on where most of my readers came from every single day, week or month. As you can see from the pic below, most of them are Malaysians.
=.=""
Yeahhh I know, damn obvious right! I know you can figure that out yourself lah. The thing is I know I have friends who's in nz, uk, aus, canada, and the usa reading my blog butttt I wonder who could possibly be from argentina, france, or even this guatamala country. Lol.
weird...